Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: District Information > breadcrumbs: For Parents > breadcrumbs: Forms >

Free and Reduced Lunch Application and Letter

  F ree and Reduced Letter Free and Reduced Application read more

Bus Transportation Registration

Click here to fill out the form for bus transportation for the current school year. A letter with bus information will be mailed out to all REGISTERED riders in August. This form is due July 1st.   read more

College Visit Form

Click here to view the form that students must have completed and turned in prior to a college visit. read more

NSAA parent consent form

Click here to access the NSAA parent consent form.  This form must be completed BEFORE  any athlete can take part in athletic practice or competitions.   read more

Physical Form and Proof of Insurance

Click Here to view the Physical Form and Proof of Insurance Form.  These forms must be completed and turned in BEFORE an athlete can participate in athletic practice or competitions.  read more

Receipt of Jr./Sr. High Handbook Form

Click Here to download the Receipt of Jr./Sr. High Handbook Form read more

Varicella (Chicken Pox) Form

Beginning in the school year 2011-2012, all students in the state of Nebraska must be immunized against varicella (chickenpox) with 2 doses of the vaccine.  If a student has had varicella, a signed statement (including year) must be . . . read more

Student Volunteer Service Log

Click here for the Volunteer Service Log Form.  This form is used to track volunteer service hours for credit towards Freeman graduation requirements,  read more

Voluntary Student Insurance

Parents/Guardians have the opportunity to obtain supplemental accident insurance  through Student Assurance Services. If you elect to enroll, please return the completed enrollment application and payment to the school office. For . . . read more

Family Data/Emergency Contact Form

Click here to download the Family Data/Emergency Contact Form. read more

Medication Authorization Forms

The school is not permitted to provide cough drops, Tylenol, or other similar medication for students. If you would like your child to have access to such items,  you will need to supply the school with the supply to be dispensed as . . . read more

Transcript/Records Request

In order to provide your school transcript to another institution/organization, the student (if over 18) or legal guardian (if under 18) must complete the release of information form.  The form can be obtained by clicking here .   . . . read more

Waive Student Fees Request Form

Request to Waive Student Fee Form read more

Vision Exam Form and Information

Vision Exam Information and Form read more

Option Enrollment

Click Here to access the Option Enrollment Application Click Here to access Option Enrollment FAQs read more

Use of School Facilities

If you would like to reserve school facilities for non-school events, you will need to turn in a completed Facility Usage Agreement form, and visit with Mr. Michl to make the appropriate arrangements and reservations.  Click here to . . . read more

  • RSS Icon
  • Twitter Icon

Freeman Public Schools415 8th StreetP.O. Box 259Adams, NE  68301

p. 402.988.2525f. 402.988.3475

Sign up for the News Update.

It is the policy of Freeman Public Schools not to discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, religion, marital status, age or national origin in its education programs, administration, policies, employment or other district programs.

Back To Top