Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: District Information > breadcrumbs: For Parents > breadcrumbs: Forms >


Ajax Loading Image


Medication Authorization Forms

The school is not permitted to provide cough drops, Tylenol, or other similar medication for students. If you would like your child to have access to such items,  you will need to supply the school with the supply to be dispensed as needed.

The medication must be sent in the original container that identifies the medication.

Elementary students must turn in their medication to their teacher.  Secondary students must turn in their medication to the office and report to the office for the medication to be dispensed.

An authorization form must be completed by the student's legal guardian and must be received by the school before any medication (prescription or over the counter) can be administered.  A separate form must be submitted for each medication or dosage change.  Please click here to print off a medication form.  

  • RSS Icon
  • Twitter Icon

Freeman Public Schools415 8th StreetP.O. Box 259Adams, NE  68301

p. 402.988.2525f. 402.988.3475

Sign up for the News Update.

It is the policy of Freeman Public Schools not to discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, religion, marital status, age or national origin in its education programs, administration, policies, employment or other district programs.

Back To Top